Online video conferencing giant Zoom has confirmed these befuddled new users are struggling to get used to the software.
Using the example above, they said the mop-haired organiser had accidentally published the Zoom ID to the world.
And participants in this particular Zoom session clearly had issues, including:
- The user ‘PM’ being unable to centre his image
- Therese Coffey is asleep
- The Lord Chancellor is also asleep
- The Press Team are missing altogether
- Brandon Lewis is being attacked by a bat
- Suella Braverman is punching herself
- Liz Truss has a huge Union Jack in her living room
- Dom Raab is posing for a police photofit
- Michael Gove is paying no attention at all
- Neither is Robert Jenrick
- The Prime Minister has muted everyone apart from the Cabinet Room and Defra
Zoom specialist Lorraine Fisher, 34, said: “This Zoom session is every employee’s worst nightmare.
“Clearly the organiser and participants in this Zoom call had no idea what they were doing.
“Matt Hancock looks completely confused.”