Monday, February 12, 2024

Science confirms Regé-Jean Page, as second-most-handsome man in the world

Regé-Jean Page, as second-most-handsome man in the world
Regé-Jean Page

‘Bridgerton’ heartthrob, Regé-Jean Page has been declared the world’s second-most-handsome man – by a man even more handsome than him!

Actor and lucky bastard Page (34), shot to fame portraying Simon Basset,.the Duke of Hastings in the hit period Netflix series, ‘Bridgerton’ starring opposite the world’s second-most beautiful actress (after Maureen Lipman), Phoebe Dynevor.

Plastic Surgery behind Regé-Jean Page Fame?

Page’s almost-world-conquering good looks were analyzed by top Harley Street plastic surgeon,.Dr. Julian De Silva, using a ground-breaking scientific formula known as ‘using your eyes’.

De Silva began his research after watching Bridgerton Series one, at home with his girlfriend, Michelle. After swiveling her head between the TV screen and De Silva a few times,.Michelle – who has perfect breasts and razor-sharp cheekbones – drew attention to the resemblance between him and Page. Agreeing that they were both incredibly handsome, De Silva determined to find out who was the most best looking – scientifically.

Scientific Experiments

After conducting experiments including, puffing his cheeks in and out, looking in the mirror and then looking at photos of Page, and filming himself turning his head to the side a bit, the expert reconstructive facial surgeon determined that it was he, and not Page who was the better looking of the two.

He cited as evidence, a clever mathematical ratio called the ‘Narcissus Ratio of Beauty’ which he claimed is 93.65 percent accurate, leaving only a 6.35% chance that Page, and not him, is actually way better looking.

Despite only coming second in the beauty stakes,.Page’s star has continues to rise and he is widely tipped to be in the running to become the next James Bond.

He is currently the bookies third favourite for the role after De Silva, and English general practitioner, presenter and writer, Dr Hilary Robert Jones MBE.

🤞 Get our stories on email

We don’t spam! Read more in our privacy policy

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive awesome content, weekly in your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read our Privacy Policy for more info.

We Love to see you on our Twitter / X